Wildcard VIDEO CONTEST
2019 WIND VOYAGER TRIPLE-S INVitATIONAL
WOMEN’S WILDCARD FINALISTS
MEN’S WILDCARD FINALISTS
Enter a Wildcard Video
Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Video submissions should be no longer than 3 minutes long and will be judged solely on riding – not lifestyle or editing. With the 100% Kiteboarding Slider Park format for the 2019 event, kiteboarding on sliders and kickers should be the focus of your video content.
Wildcard Video Submission Instructions
- Download the 2019 Wind Voyager Triple-S “intro video” HERE.
- Create your video with the branded intro and your name added. You do not have to use the stock intro music.
- Upload your video to www.vimeo.com.
- Make sure your video is embeddable.
- Hit the ENTER NOW button and fill out the form to send us a link to your video, along with a few lines about yourself and why you’d like to be part of the 2019 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational.
- The deadline for all Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Videos is April 20th 11:59pm EST.
- Cable park footage is considered “lifestyle” footage and will not be judged, however, you may include cable park footage to add “lifestyle” to your edit.
- Kiteboarding on sliders, kickers, park and/or natural/manmade features should be the focus of your video content.
- Videos will be judged solely on the quality of riding. Editing and effects will not be taken into consideration.
- Wildcard Video Contest winners will be chosen by the Triple-S Steering Committee and announced by April 25th, 2019. First place in the Men’s Division and first place in the Women’s Division will get a spot in the Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational.
- Inclusion of footage that has already been used for other video projects is absolutely fine and will not negatively affect the decision process.
- Read and follow the instructions above. Seems obvious, but then again….
Tips for your submission
- The 2019 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational will focus solely on kickers, sliders and park features. The Triple-S Steering Committee recommends submitting your best kiteboarding footage with as much slider/kicker/feature action as possible.
- Although we are judging the videos solely on the quality of riding, feel free to include some humor and entertainment. The Wind Voyager Triple-S is the most progressive kiteboarding event in the world and we’re looking for riders that like to have a good time.
Please note that entries will not post to the site automatically, so there may be some delay between submitting your video and it appearing live on TripleSinvitational.com
Contact Triple_S@realwatersports.com with any questions about the submission process.