The entry period for wilcard videos is now over. Check out the finalists here.
For 2014, the Triple-S steering committee will be awarding 6 wildcard spots for the main event. To enter, post your 3 minute riding video to Youtube or Vimeo and submit the form below.
1. The deadline for all Triple-S Wildcard Videos is April 30th 11:59pm EST.
2. 4 spots are available to the men and 2 are available for the women.
3. Videos will be judged solely on the quality of riding. Editing and effects will not be taken into consideration.
4. Please don’t submit any wake boarding or surfing footage. The Triple-S is a kiteboarding event.
5. Inclusion of footage that has already been used for other video projects is absolutely fine and will not affect the decision process.
Tips for your submission:
1. There are no categories this year (as in year’s past). The Triple-S Steering Committee recommends submitting your best kiteboarding footage.
2. Your video doesn’t necessarily have to include rails or features. The Steering Committee is just looking for the highest overall riding level. Freestyle, kickers, waves – whatever you’ve got.
3. Although we are judging the videos solely on the quality of riding, feel free to include some humor and entertainment. The Triple-S is the most fun kiteboarding event in the world and we’re looking for riders that like to have a good time.
4. With the format change for this year’s event, videos containing only kitesurfing on waves are unlikely to win a wildcard…!