10. The Wind Voyager Triple-S has been held every year since 2006. Originally Triple-S represented the three disciplines of Surf, Slicks and Sliders. For the 10th anniversary event, the format went to all Sliders & Kickers.
9. The Wind Voyager Triple-S is the most prestigious (and fun) kiteboarding event in the world. What other event has an alligator with someone throwing a metal sign as its logo?!
8. The World is Not Ready… It wasn’t ready in 2006, and it still isn’t ready in 2019!
7. 7 Parties / 7 Bands including Mix Master Mike of the Beastie Boys, DJ Qbert, Future Fambo, The Dubplates, DJ No Philter, Mystic Vibrations, American Pinup, Willow & Bri, ….Quest Love, Black Thought and …The Roots!
6. We have a new sponsor in the REAL Slider Park. Phocus (with a PH) Sparkling Water. We may also have a new sixth feature appearing at the Wind Voyager Triple-S….sponsored by Duotone.
5. Meet the world’s best! The Wind Voyager Triple-S is one of the only sports events in the world where you can learn the sport, meet the competitors and session yourself!
4. The Wind Voyager Triple-S has its own beer brewed specifically for the event by Carolina Brewery. According to beer experts, Triple-S is a “Post Session Lager” that has been specifically designed to be “Perfect for Sending It.”
2. You can catch two international movie premieres at the year’s Wind Voyager Triple-S: Send It on Tuesday, June 4th and Aaron20 on Wednesday, June 5th.
1. This year the Wind Voyager Triple-S has over $70,000 prize money with EQUAL PAY for Men and Women 🙌🏽