Day 2 of the Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational had competitors making the most of the variable wind conditions on Cape Hatteras. With limited windows of rideable wind, riders put on a session that showed the true limits of what’s possible on larger sized kites. As several storms rolled through mere miles from the event site on Day 3, competitors experienced multiple wind directions and speeds as the weather changed and shifted. Despite the challenges, riders handled the conditions like true pros with a super progressive jam session going next-level in the REAL Slider Park.
- 2019 Wind Voyager Triple-S Dates and Riders Announced June 19, 2018
- 2018 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational Highlight Video June 11, 2018
- 2018 Wind Voyager Triple-S | The Roots June 9, 2018
- 2018 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational Results & Post Show June 8, 2018
- 2018 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational Day 4 June 7, 2018